- Pangasinan is located on the west central area of the island of Luzon in the Philippines. Pangasinan borders La Union and Benguet to the north, Nueva Vizcaya and Nueva Ecija to the east, and Zambales and Tarlac to the south. To the west of Pangasinan is the South China Sea and the province encloses the Lingayen Gulf.
- The land area of Pangasinan is 5,368.82 square kilometers. Pangasinan is 170 kilometers north of Manila, 50 kilometers south of Baguio City, 115 kilometers north of Subic International Airport and Seaport, and 80 kilometers north of Clark International Airport.
- The province of Pangasinan is within Region I – Ilocos Region
- Pangasinan has 44 Municipalities, 4 Cities, and 1,364 Barangays
- The capital of Pangasinan is Lingayen. Lingayen is a 1st class municipality. The governor of Pangasisan has his/her office here.
- The capitol is located at Alvear E, Maniboc, Lingayen.
People of Pangasinan, Philippines
- Pangasinan Population (as of 2020 census) = 3,163,190
- Pangasinan Population (as of 2015 census) = 2,956,726
- Pangasinan Population (as of Aug 1, 2007 Census)= 2,645,395
Elected Government Officials of Pangasinan, Philippines
|Elected officials of Pangasinan for the term of 2019-2022|
|Provincial Board Members of La Union|
Last Updated on December 18, 2021